Abrasive Wheels Instructor
This Abrasive Wheels Instructor training course is a one day public programme, designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to enable training of workplace operatives in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
- Course Outline
- Applicable Legislation
- Range of Wheels & Equipment
- Range of Hazards & Controls
- Methods of Inspection & Testing
- Selecting & Mounting
- Requirements for PPE
- Assessing Learners.
- Identify different types of abrasive wheel
- Identify Hazards and Controls that can be used to prevent accidents
- Outline the Methods of Testing and Inspection requirements
- Instruct on the methods of selecting and mounting a variety of wheels
- Explain Dressing / Maintenance requirements
- Outline the requirement for appropriate PPE for various tasks
- Identify methods of assessing competency of learners.
This Abrasive Wheels Instructor training programme is ideal for those that need the knowledge and skills to instruct others in how to use abrasive wheels safely in the workplace.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.