Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Course
The BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider Course is for medical, paramedical and allied healthcare professionals. The skills taught include adult and paediatric CPR, use of bag valve mask and barrier devices, management of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction and use of AED.
- Adult and Paediatric CPR including two rescuer scenarios
- Use of bag valve mask and barrier devices
- Management of foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO)
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Course attendees are evaluated by skills testing and a written multiple choice
- On successful completion of both the skills and written exam assessment components of the course attendees will receive an IHF / AHA BLS Provider course completion card that is valid for 2 years
The BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider Course is for medical, para-medical and allied healthcare professionals.
Classroom based, instructor led, practical hands on course, skills testing and written multiple choice.