Compressed Gas Awareness
This Compressed Gas Safety Course will provide an awareness and understanding in cylinder handling and safety requires correct procedures for storage, use, connection and movement within a facility.
- Discuss relevant statutory legislation and its requirements
- Gas types, properties and hazards
- Cylinder types, sizes and pressure
- Identification of cylinders
- Safe working Practices, PPE and safety devices
- Cylinder valves and operation
- Regulator and equipment selection and connection procedures
- Equipment re-inspection and replacement
- Gas detection and alarm sensors
All of those persons involved in using, handling, storing or transporting compressed gas cylinders, also managers and other personnel with an operational responsibility for safety
Classroom and on-site based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.