Crystal Reports – Level 2
This Crystal Reports – Level 2 In House company training course is a 2 Day programme, designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include sub reports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series.
*Please email or call for a quote.
Creating Running Totals
- Create a Running Total Field
- Modify a Running Total Field
- Create a Manual Running Total on Detail Data
- Create a Manual Running Total on Summary Data
Building Cross-tabs in Your Report
- Create a Cross-Tab
- Create a Specified Group Order
- Filter a Cross-Tab by Group
- Change the Cross-Tab Format
- Conditionally Format Rows and Columns
- Keep Groups Together
- Insert a Sub report
- Link a Sub report to Data in a Primary Report
- Edit a Sub report
- Format a Sub report Using the Format Editor
- Share Formulas Between Main and Subreports
- Create an On-demand Sub report
- Create a Drill-Down
- Create a Separate Headings for Drill-Down Data
Enhancing Report Processing Using SQL
- Create a Report Using SQL Queries
- Summarize Report Data using SQL Aggregate Functions
- Create Joins Using SQL
- Create Subqueries
- Create an SQL Expression Field to Promote Server-side Processing
- Create a Bar Chart
- Modify a Chart
- Create a Top N Chart
- Format a Chart
- Create a Chart Template
Reporting on Excel Data
- Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
This Crystal Reports – Level 2 training programme may be beneficial to people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include sub-reports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools to make it easier for other people to create reports.
They may or may not have programming and / or SQL experience.
Crystal Reports Level 1, and knowledge of programming and / or SQL would be helpful.
This is designed to be a practical hands on course with each trainees following the presentation and having access to a PC/Laptop.