Diversity, Equality & Bias
This Diversity, Equality & Bias training course is a 1 Day programme, designed for all managers, team leaders or other roles responsible for staff and is to provide a comprehensive understanding of Diversity, Equality & Unconscious Bias within organisations
The course will enable attendees to value the positive benefits which will be derived from a strong organisational culture which actively promotes diversity and equality – and ensures that stereotyping, discrimination and any obstacles that could might be present that would prevent someone attaining their rights or reaching their potential would be removed.
- What is Diversity, Equality & Bias
- The Positive Consequences of Diversity, Equality & Bias
- Employment Equality Act
- Dignity at Work / Harassment Bullying
- Reporting & Whistleblowing
- The benefits of Diversity
- Supporting & Ensuring Diversity
- Bias & Impacts of Bias
- Conscious Vs Unconscious Bias
- Managing for Equality & Inclusion
- Encouraging a Positive Working Environment
- Implementing and rolling out a Diversity, Equality & Bias Policy
We specialise in customising content to suit our clients and we offer a pre-course questionnaire service to attendees (if appropriate) to get feedback and objectives in advance of the programme so that we can tailor the training to the specific needs.
We also provide a 3 point action plan to all attendees and a KPI Summary & Evaluations back to the course organiser to review feedback.
This Diversity, Equality & Bias training course is designed for all managers, team leaders or other roles responsible for staff within organisation while all employees would benefit from training on this area.
Optima Training deliver this course also as a customised session onsite for organisations with competitive group rates available.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.