Electrical Safety Training – Onsite
• SHWW@Work Employers duty, employees duty
• Risk Assessments and Safe systems of work.
• Hazard Recognition
• Effects of Electricity on the Human Body
• Electrical Hazard Protection
• How to Respond/Report a Problem
• Outline relevant safety procedures around ES that Medtronic want staff to follow with respect to their role.
• A multiple choice quiz
We will use several case studies on Electrical Injuries/fatalities and statistics during the training.
Classroom and on-site based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.