Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
This Good Laboratory Practice training course is a 1 Day programme, designed to provide participants with the principles of good laboratory practice for personnel of laboratories who wish to produce test results that are fit for the purpose and which would stand up to the scrutiny of Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Inspectors / FDA Inspectors.
- What is good laboratory practice
- Principles of good laboratory practice
- Laboratory Accreditation and GLP Compliance
- Documentation, Records and the Preparation of SOP’s
- Calibration of measuring equipment and Measurement Uncertainty
- Quality control of laboratory tests
- Internal Quality Audits
- Use of computers in the laboratory
- General good testing conduct
- Handling of test items
- Selection and training of staff
- The laboratory environment
- Housekeeping & hygiene
- Validation of test methods
This Good Laboratory Practice training programme may be of interest to laboratory managers, supervisors, technicians and analysts who wish to increase their understanding of good laboratory practice.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.