HACCP Level 1- Basic Food Safety
HACCP Level 1 Food Safety is a 1 Day course designed to provide attendees with the basic principles of Food Safety.
• Introduction to Food Safety
• Microbiological Hazards
• Food poisoning & controls
• Contamination hazards & control
• HACCP – from purchasing to service
• Food Spoilage & Preservation
• Food premises & Equipment
• Food pest & control
• Cleaning & disinfecting
This HACCP Level 1 Food safety training programme will be beneficial to any involved in the Catering, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail and Food Processing Sector.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.