Introduction to Statistical Process Control
This Introduction to Statistical Process Control training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to enable attendees understand and develop SPC charts to control their processes.
- Introduction to Basic Statistical functions and SPC.
- Different SPC chart types and how to select the correct chart for your process
- Calculating control limits
- Use of SPC charts and interpretation of data
- SPC as a tool of analysis and troubleshooting
- SPC implementation and associated issues
This Introduction to Statistical Process Control training programme may be beneficial to Manufacturing Personnel who wish to implement statistical techniques and tools to control their processes.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.