Basic Computer Skills- Microsoft Office
|This Introduction to Basic Computer Skills training course is a 2 day public programme, designed to introduce candidates to the basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Candidates will also get an opportunity to learn the basics of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook|
Introduction to Basic Computer Skills Outline:
- Save a document to a specific folder
- Change font
- Paragraph styles
- Check spelling and grammar
- Use functions such as Bold, italic, underline
- How to insert an image, excel file, header, footer
- How to create a table
- How to create slides
- Add text, images, designs
- Animations & Transitions
- Running a Slideshow
- Create tables/format tables
- Input data/number formats
- Editing – Auto sum functions, sort and filter, find and select
- Page layout/set up – how to print specific tasks on a page
- Send emails, attach files, create folders, create tasks, set up automatic replies, set rules and alerts, use the calendar.
- Create your own signature , attach logos to your email
This Introduction to Basic Computer Skills who wish to gain a comprehensive overview of the basic features of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
No prior knowledge is required, however an experience of basic computer and keyboard skills would be an advantage.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course with Computer / Laptop per person during the session