Microsoft Teams for Schools (Level 1)
Microsoft Teams is the ultimate tool for collaborating at work. Teams provides a simple and easy-to-use app that allows you to chat with your team via text, have a voice conversation, or a video meeting. This course will show you how to use Microsoft Teams effectively in a school environment.
- Brief Overview of Office 365, and how Teams fits into the larger Office 365 picture
- Refresh on core MS Teams Tools – Creating a Team, Scheduling live classes, Downloading attendance list, Recording live classes
- Using MS Stream to share class recordings with students
- MS Forms – MS Forms is a simple way to formatively create and access student assignments allowing Teachers to monitor learning progress on an ongoing basis. With MS Forms, Teachers can also create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as the assignments are submitted. Data can also be exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
- Introduction to Whiteboard
This course is suitable for School Management, Teaching Staff, SNAs and any other relevant school staff.
This course includes instructor presentation, demonstration and guided work for the optimum learning approach.