Sales Techniques for Small Businesses
This 3 Hour session on sales Techniques for Small Business is designed for owners/managers or representatives of small business and is designed to provide a brief overview of Sales, the Sales Process, Prospecting, Lead & Meeting Generation and Sales Tips and other key aspects of successful selling.
Proactive Vs Reactive Sales
- Are you Selling or just Enquiry Handling
- Basics of a Sales & Marketing Plan & Strategy
- The Importance of Sales Targets
- Choosing the Right Media to Communicate
- Prospecting Techniques
Identifying your Sales Process
Steps of an Effective Sales Process
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper
- Getting the Meeting you Want
- Questioning Techniques & Active Listening
- Negotiating Techniques
- Handling Objections
- Closing Sales
This Sales Techniques training programme may be of interest to all existing, new and potential Sales people – to develop their skills to generate leads, and convert sales to achieve the maximum results.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.