WordPress Training Live Webinar
This WordPress Live Webinar is a Half Day public programme, designed to allow you to create a WordPress site and see results quickly. It will take you through an Introduction to WordPress, allow you to add your content to your site and manage and optimise your website.
Part I – Introduction to WordPress
- Welcome & Introductions
- Introduction to the WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress roles – Administrators, Editors and Users
- Demonstration of the features of several sites created using WordPress
- Brief overview of site design
- Sidebar Widgets
Part II – Adding Content to your Site
- Adding Pages
- Images for your Site
- Adding images to your page or post
- Adding slideshows to or inserting a gallery in a page or post
- Free images and free icons
- Other media … Slideshare and YouTube.
Part II – Managing and optimising your Website
- Brief introduction to SEO
- SEO (Yoast)
- Social Media Integration
This WordPress Training programme may be of interest to personnel who wish to gain a comprehensive overview of the features of WordPress Training.
No prior knowledge is required, however an experience of basic computer and keyboard skills would be an advantage.