Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation
This Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed for candidates to improve their Search Engine Ranking. This internet marketing training course in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) incorporates Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click Marketing. SEO is the term used to describe the marketing technique of preparing a web site to enhance its chances of being ranked in the top results of a search engine once a relevant search is undertaken.
The day focuses on the principles of SEO, demonstrating how you can use online marketing to drive customers to your site, achieve high search engine ranking and get the highest click-through rates from search engines. Pay per click management (PPC management) is an advertising model used on websites, advertising networks, and search engines where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website. This part of the course clearly explains the advantages of running a Google AdWords campaign as part of a Google advertising initiative, how the process works with the most frequently used search engine, and most importantly how to monitor your results. You will be taken through a live tutorial to set up your own Google AdWords campaign.
This Search Engine Marketing Course is for everyone wanting to improve their search engine ranking.
- Search Engine Overview
Overview of Keywords
Overview of Terminology
Optimising your Web Site
Tips and What Not to Do
Overview of Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Overview
- What is Search Engine Optimisation
- Why do you need SEO?
- The current SEO landscape
- How people search
- Overview of Keywords
- Overview of Terminology
- Making your web site search engine friendly
- Optimising your web site
- Creating Content for Search Engines and Users
- How to determine current ranking
- The importance of developing a link strategy
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- What not to do
- Overview of Search Engine Marketing – Paid Advertising or Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Introduction to Paid Advertising Services from Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, MIVA and others.
- How Google AdWords works (Click Through Rates and Bidding)
- How to set up an effective Google Adwords Campaign
- Using professional tools to pick the right keywords for success
- Analysing study your market online
- How to write effective AdWords Ad copy
- How to set your daily budget
- How to set up a locally targeted campaign
- How to improve your Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Advice on landing pages for success
- Managing Your Campaigns on an ongoing basis
This Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation training programme may be of interest to personnel who wish to gain a comprehensive overview of the basic features of Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation. The day focuses on the principles of SEO, demonstrating how you can use online marketing to drive customers to your site, achieve high search engine ranking and get the highest click-through rates from search engines.
No prior knowledge is required, however an experience of basic computer and keyboard skills would be an advantage.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course with Computer / Laptop per person during the session