- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Module 1 – Introduction to Cleanrooms
- Introduction to Cleanrooms
- What are we trying to control and why
- Module 2- Cleanroom Design
- Floors, walls, ceiling, Air Handling unit, transit rooms, pressure differentials
- Module 3- ISO 14644-1 cleanroom classification
- Module 4- Contamination sources
- Module 5- Basic Microbiology
- Module 6- Cleaning of air and surfaces
- Module 7- Monitoring & Testing
- Module 8- ISO 14698-1 and 14698-2
- Module 9- People and equipment movement in cleanroom
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Cleanroom Good Manufacturing Practice training programme may be beneficial to all staff who work in a controlled environment and for personnel who don’t but who need to get a better understanding of best practices within that environment.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This 1 Day Cleanroom Good Manufacturing Practice course is designed to introduce how people working in a cleanroom can assist with maintaining its cleanliness. This Day Cleanroom Good Manufacturing Practice provides attendees with knowledge on contaminant sources and cleanroom design.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours