- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Information on Health & Safety Law as it relates to ergonomics
- Information on the anatomy and biomechanics of the spine, arms, hands and of the muscles
- How injuries and damage, including eye strain and repetitive strain injury (RSI) take place from poor work station ergonomics.
- Guidance on fitness for the task and on exercises for flexibility and muscle toning
- Information on good ergonomic practice, including good posture.
- The ergonomic factors of a workstation
- The hazards and risks surrounding a workstation
- What a workstation risk assessment involves
- General hazards that are commonplace in the office
- Postural and manual handling techniques which lower the risk of accident or injury
- Appropriate spectacles and footwear
- Instruction on the maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition.
- Co-operation of trained employees
- New Remote working guidelines
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
Individual Practical Assessments – to be submitted after the course is completed in order to gain their Certificate.
This Office Ergonomics & DSE/VDU Assessor training programme may be beneficial to Safety Officers, HR Managers, Safety Representatives or those who are responsible for staff training, risk assessment, safety inspection & audits in their workplace.
Instructor led Live Webinar
This Office Ergonomics & DSE/VDU Assessor is a 1 Day live Webinar designed to provide participants with skills and knowledge necessary to carry out DSE/VDU & Ergonomics Assessment in their workplace.
The course fee incorporates an eLearning module which will be required to be done in your own time but in advance of attendance on the course on the scheduled date.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours