- Introduction & Course Objectives
- What is Hybrid Working-and what are the benefits.
- Understanding Differences between traditional and Hybrid Working Models.
- Impacts, Opportunities and Potential Pitfalls of the Hybrid Model.
- Working with your Remote Team.
- Collaboration Tools to Assist.
- Working with your Remote Manager-Co-Operation, Communication & Accountability.
- Managing your Remote Time and Workload-Time & Organisational Management.
- Achieving a long term Work Life Balance that ensures a Win Win through Hybrid Working.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This courses is intended for Managers/Supervisors working with and managing onsite and remote teams
Instructor Led Live Webinar
This Managing your Hybrid Team Live Webinar highlights the challenges of working in a hybrid working environment. This Managing your Hybrid Team Webinar provides participants with knowledge on how to successfully navigate the Hybrid Working environment-working with and managing onsite and remote teams.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours