- Introduction, Overview & Objectives
- Importing data into Excel easily
- Analyzing your data in Tables
- The new XLookup function easy lookups in Excel.
- Using Excels new Analyze Data tool for lists and tables a two-click reporting system.
- A Quick introduction to Pivot Tables and how to easily set them up.
- Data Slicers and how they work.
- Combo charts to fix your charting issues in Excel.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks Live Webinar is open to all users of Microsoft Excel.
Virtual, instructor lead, practical hands on course with Computer / Laptop per person during the session
This Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks course will show users powerful tips tricks & shortcuts that will help show more of what excel has to offer. Participants will learn time saving Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks for creating formulas rapidly, accelerating data entry, and navigating within worksheets efficiently.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours