- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Introduction-Working from Home (Covid-19) Bill
- Amendment of Terms of Employment (Information) Act 1994
- Amendment of Organisation of Working Time Act 1997
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 to certain employees working temporarily from home
- Working from Home (Covid-19) Bill-Aims
- Working from Home (Covid-19) Bill-Challenges
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Working from Home (Covid-19) Bill 2020 Live Webinar may be beneficial to those who wish to know what the proposed legislation means for them.
Format: Live Webinar using GoToWebinar Interactive Platform
Attendee Requirements: Device (Laptop/PC/Phone/Tablet) with broadband connection Headset/Earphones an advantage but not essential
How to Join – An invite Link will be sent to the organiser or directed to each attendee if organiser prefers (No pre-installed software required on the attendee device)
This Working from Home Bill 2020 (Covid-19) Live Webinar will provide participants with an update on what you can expect the proposed legislation will mean.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours