This Basic Statistics training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to provide participants with knowledge of the basics of statistics, as well as an understanding of advanced techniques such as the analysis of variance.
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Population & Sample
- Descriptive & Inferential statistics
- Distinguish between different data types and scales of measurements
- Different graphical methods for describing data
- Key measures of centrality & Variability
- Statistical Process Control, Chart types
- Overview of Statistical analysis
This Basic Statistics training programme may be beneficial to all attendees who wish to gain understanding of how process improvement and inspection techniques work and how data-based decisions are made.
There is no particular requirements for this course.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.