- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Introduction to data analytics
- Data types & data collection
- Descriptive statistics: location & spread
- Properties of the normal distribution
- Using Z scores to predict success or failure
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Control charts for variable data
- ImR & XbarR charts
- Control charts for attribute data
- c, u, p and np charts
- Process capability analysis with normal data
- PCA indices Cp & Cpk
- Process capability analysis with non-normal data
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- MSA for variable data
- MSA for attribute data
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Data Analytics course may be beneficial for those with a basic knowledge of statistics, and who need to use data collection & analysis methods on a regular basis in the workplace.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Data Analytics course is aimed at giving participants a solid grounding in data collection, graphing and basic analysis techniques. this Data Analytics course will introduce attendees to the statistical software application, Minitab, which is one of the most popular applications in use in companies in Ireland and the UK.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours