Working at Heights Instructor
The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to train others work safely at heights and inspect their own harness & lanyard.
Working At Heights Instructor Course content:
- Legislation in relation to Working at Heights
- Working at Height Definition
- Ladder Safety Awareness
- Working Safely on Roofs
- Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint Systems
- Risk Assessments for Working at Height
- Inspection of Harness / Lanyard Systems
- Suspension Trauma and Rescue Plans
On successful completion of this Working at Heights Instructor course, candidates will receive a Working at Height Instructor Certificate valid for 5 years.
A good understanding of both oral and written English. Candidates should have a minimum of a QQI level 6 training qualification to attend this course and also a good understanding of working with heights.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.