- Introduction & Course Objectives
- What are Care Plans
- Why create them
- Statutory and legal obligations in relation to care plan creation
- FREDA Principals and Human-Rights based approach to care
- Communicating the residents care plan to relevant members of the team
- Information for Care Plans
- Assessments for Care Plans
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Care Plans training programme is aimed at Healthcare Managers and Nurses.
Face to face: Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
Live webinar: Instructor lead via live webinar
This Care Plan training course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and confidence to create a holistic, person centered care plan for all residents.
Type of Course:
National Framework of Qualifications Level:
Method of Delivery:
Minimum age- 18 years old
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, XXX certification and 3 months after training support.
Protection for Enrolled Students: