- Introduction & Course Objectives
- An Overview of Communication in Healthcare
- The Role in Communication in Professionally representing the Brand
- Healthcare Language & Terminology
- Common Difficulties & Errors
- Identifying & Understanding your Audience
- Working with Language – Pace, Tone, Intonation
- Verbal Vs Non Verbal Communication
- Barriers to Communication
- Communication Styles – The Basics
- Assertive Communication
- Empathy in Communication
- Active Listening
- Body Language
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Written Communication Vs Face to Face
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This course is aimed at all Healthcare providers who wish to improve Communications within their Healthcare environment
Face to face: Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
Live webinar: Webinar interactive Training with experienced Trainer with a practical focus.
This Communication Skills in Healthcare is a Half Day programme is designed to raise self-awareness and improve communication skills with all Healthcare Professionals. It gives clear guidelines for improving working relationships by developing new methods and styles of communication.
It will give you the ability to understand others and build highly effective working relationships, improve clarity and to be able to present information in an understandable and interesting way. You will improve your listening skills and be able to use feedback positively.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours