- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Identifying key changes in data protection legislation and how they will impact your company
- Identifying Individuals rights and your business’s obligations under the regulation
- Obtaining consent and knowing your legal basis for processing
- How to effectively conduct a data audit for your association
- Guidance on how to prepare a data protection compliance plan
- Knowing when to carry out a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Raising staff awareness
- Awareness of liabilities & penalties under the GDPR.
- Consideration to be given to issues such as Personnel Files, Sensitive Data, Obtaining Consent, CCTV Issues, Website & IT, Disposal of Documentation Contractor Requirements & Limitations, Guidance on the requirements of resources (Data Protection Officer etc.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This course would be beneficial to any business owners, managers, HR managers and IT managers, all businesses that collect and store an individual’s personal information, whether it is a client or an employee.
Virtual instructor lead, practical hands on course.
The purpose of this Half Day GDPR Essentials Workshop is to equip the learner with the knowledge and skill to identify changes in the Data Protection legislation, be aware as to what changes will affect their business and practical knowledge as to how to comply with the legislation.
This is an interactive workshop, with individual and group participation in discussing the new Data Protection regulations.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours