- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Brief Overview of Google classroom/Office 365, and how Teams fits into the larger Office 365 picture
- Refresh on core MS Teams Tools – Creating a Team, scheduling live classes, downloading attendance list, Recording live classes
- Using Google/MS Stream to share class recordings with students
- MS Forms – MS Forms is a simple way to formatively create and access student assignments allowing Teachers to monitor learning progress on an ongoing basis. With MS Forms, Teachers can also create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as the assignments are submitted. Data can also be exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
- Introduction to Whiteboard
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Google classroom/Microsoft teams’ course may be of interest to School Management, Teaching Staff, SNAs and any other relevant school staff.
This course includes instructor presentation, demonstration and guided work for the optimum learning approach.
This Google classroom/Microsoft teams training course is a 2-hour programme, is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills use the ultimate tool for collaborating at work. Teams/Google classroom provides a simple and easy-to-use app that allows you to chat with your team via text, have a voice conversation, or a video meeting. This course will show you how to use Google classroom/Microsoft Teams effectively in a school environment.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours