- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned and taught
- Be able to sustain a positive mindset under pressure
- Regard change as a challenge and an opportunity
- Developing the ability to bounce back quicker from adversity
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Control when faced with uncertainty
- Relationships in Resilience
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- Stamina, logic and effective behaviours
- Staying motivated and focused
- Reviewing previous responses to pressure
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Resilience Building course may be of interest to those who work as School Management, Teaching Staff, SNAs, parents and any other relevant school staff.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Resilience Building training course is a 2-hour programme, is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to all School Staff helping them to retain a positive and robust mindset for themselves but also to transfer that learning to Instil and Develop Resilience in the student population so that they can better deal with adversity and uncertainty.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours