- Introduction & Course Objectives
- What is Mental Health Awareness
- Statistics on Mental Health
- Promoting Self Awareness
- The 4 Areas of Mental Health (Phsyical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual).
- Tips and Techniques for Positive Mental Wellbeing
- Recognising symptoms of fragile mental health
- Triggers for Mental Health illness
- Maintaining a Positive Working Environment
- Stress Management & Wellbeing
- Supporting those who are Struggling
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
- This Mental Health awareness & wellbeing course may be of interest to those who work as School Management, Teaching Staff, SNAs, parents and any other relevant school staff.
This is a hands on course with instructor presentation for the optimum learning approach.
This Mental Health awareness & wellbeing training course is a 2.5-hour programme, is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to give School staff or students an overview of how to become aware of their own mental health and the mental health of others around them within the school environment and how to maintain positivity and recognise the symptoms and triggers of mental health illness & fragility.
The course is very practical in nature and involves discussion, group work and facilitation.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours