This Abrasive Wheels training course is a half day public programme, designed to ensure the safe and proper use of abrasive wheels and grinders and to adhere to relevant Health & Safety Regulations.
Please note this programme is mainly delivered onsite as customised in-house training.
- Injuries at work statistics
- Use & application of abrasive wheels
- Legislation & regulations
- Employer & Employee Duties
- Cutting, grinding and preparing surfaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Dust Masks
- Raynauds Phenomenon
- Safety Checks
- Video Presentation
- Q&A Session
- Demonstration by trainer and trainees
On completion of the training, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the correct / appropriate abrasive wheel.
- Fit wheels correctly and safely.
- Understand abrasive wheel labeling.
This Abrasive Wheels training programme may be beneficial to all working with abrasive wheels on daily basis.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.