- Course Outline
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Applicable Legislation
- Range of Wheels & Equipment
- Range of Hazards & Controls
- Methods of Inspection & Testing
- Selecting & Mounting
- Requirements for PPE
- Assessing Learners.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Identify different types of abrasive wheel
- Identify Hazards and Controls that can be used to prevent accidents
- Outline the Methods of Testing and Inspection requirements
- Instruct on the methods of selecting and mounting a variety of wheels
- Explain Dressing / Maintenance requirements
- Outline the requirement for appropriate PPE for various tasks
- Identify methods of assessing competency of learners.
Abrasive Wheels Instructor
This Abrasive Wheels Instructor training course is a one day public programme, designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to enable training of workplace operatives in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Abrasive Wheels Instructor training course is ideal for those that need the knowledge and skills to instruct others in how to use abrasive wheels safely in the workplace.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Abrasive Wheels Instructor training course is a one day public programme, designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to enable training of workplace operatives in the safe use of abrasive wheels. Since 2016 there has been legal changes to the requirements of this course that every employer and employee needs to be aware of.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/A
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Another instructor qualification is an advantage but not mandatory.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours