- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Injuries at work statistics
- Use & application of abrasive wheels
- Legislation & regulations
- Employer & Employee Duties
- Cutting, grinding and preparing surfaces
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Dust Masks
- Raynauds Phenomenon
- Safety Checks
- Video Presentation
- Demonstration by trainer and trainees
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
On completion of the training, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the correct / appropriate abrasive wheel.
- Fit wheels correctly and safely.
- Understand abrasive wheel labelling.
Classroom based, instructor lead
This Abrasive Wheels is a half day programme, designed to ensure the safe and proper use of abrasive wheels and grinders and to adhere to relevant Health & Safety Regulations.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours