Conflict Management & Resolution
This Conflict Management & Resolution training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed for employees responsible for Conflict Resolution including Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline workers.
Conflict in the workplace can, and does, negatively affect your business, your employees, and, most importantly, your customers. As a result, targets can be missed, sales lost, and budgets overrun. This fun, interactive one-day program will show you how to resolve conflict quickly and effectively, thus minimizing the impact to your organization and its goals.
- Course Objectives
- Benefits of Conflict
- Understanding Behaviour
- Building Rapport
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Resolving Conflict
- Understand both the negative and positive impacts that conflict can have on the effectiveness of the business.
- Differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- Understand that, as a leader, you are responsible for facilitating conflict resolution.
- Discuss the importance of hearing all perspectives and reaching common ground on the problem or conflict.
- Practice techniques and use a seven step process to effectively resolve conflict.
- This program emphasizes hands-on skills practice to give participants significant opportunity to become comfortable with conflict resolution.
This Conflict Management & Resolution training programme may be of interest to all employees responsible for Conflict Resolution including Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline workers.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.