- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Preparing for Negotiation
- Identifying and clarifying objectives
- Conducting a Negotiation
- Closing a Negotiation
- Implementing decisions
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- Judge the atmosphere
- Get physically, mentally and emotionally prepared
- Develop your strategy
- Control the room & set the right seating positions
- Assess the opposition
- Understand the principles of exchange
- Identify and clarify objectives
- Make and respond to proposals
- Respond to ploys
- Interpret and effectively use body language
- Strengthen your position – weaken the oppositions
- Close a negotiation
This Negotiation Skills virtual training programme may be of interest to attendees who are in or are about to move into roles where they will have to manage or represent themselves, other people or groups and the role will involve reaching agreements through a process of bargaining.
This Negotiation Skills online training course is a Half Day programme, designed to teach candidates how to prepare, conduct and close a negotiation through a series of well formulated and tested steps. In this Negotiation Skills course, you gain practical experience negotiating everything from deadlines to contracts. You learn to improve your negotiating techniques to reach desired outcomes.
An introduction to win – win negotiations covering conflict resolution, stress management, assertive communications and strategies for reaching a successful negotiated settlement.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours