- Introductions & Scenarios
- What is Dignity at Work
- What is Acceptable Behaviour in a Changing Environment
- Effects of Non Acceptable Behaviour for Employees and External Stakeholders
- Brief Review of Legislation
- Staff and Management Obligations
- Dignity at Work & Company Policies
- Disciplinary & Grievance – Brief Review of Steps & Reporting Structure
- Duty of Care, Harassment
- Language, Verbal & Physical Interactions
- Evaluating your Behaviour and the Consequences of such Behaviour
- Managing Conflict & Difficult Conversations
- Promoting a Positive Working Environment
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Dignity & Respect at Work-Employees training course is designed for all staff who wish to gain an understanding of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not in the workplace.
This Dignity & Respect at Work-Employees training course is designed for all staff to help gain an understanding of what is acceptable behaviour and what is not acceptable behaviour in the workplace, how to deal with such behaviours to create and maintain a safe, positive and productive work environment.
For group training sessions, the course content can be customised and your own policies can be incorporated in to the session, please email for further details.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours