CV Creation & Interview Skills
This CV Creation & Interview Skills training course is a 1 Day programme, designed for candidates who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to design and create a comprehensive and impressive CV in order to effectively market themselves to decision makers in employment.
This course will also focus on the follow-on interviewing techniques required to impress and promote themselves for the job at interview.
- Writing an application / covering letter
- Compiling and accessing information for a CV
- Understanding the format and structure of a CV
- Designing the CV
- Writing Skills
- What to include / omit from the CV
- Writing and Publishing a CV to impress
- Who to target Practical – Design your Cover Letter & CV
- Preparing & Researching
- Instilling confidence & Reducing Anxiety
- How to dress for the Interview
- Making an Entrance
- Body Language & Mannerisms
- Language Usage
- Listening and Answering
- Asking Questions
- Opening Interviews
- Handling difficult questions
- Overcoming objections during interviews
- Concluding the Interview to make an impression
- Interview follow up
- Practical – Interview Role Play & Assessment
This CV Creation & Interview Skills training programme may be of interest to anyone who wish to gain the knowledge and skills to design and create a comprehensive and impressive CV in order to effectively market themselves to decision makers in employment.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.