- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Problem & opportunity identification
- Problem solving processes
- Defining problems
- Goal setting and vision creation
- Creative techniques
- Critical thinking techniques
- Effective decision-making
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
At Course Completion Candidates:
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Transform your creativity into practical business solutions
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Practical Problem Solving & Decision Making training programme may be of interest to managers or anyone who require to think critically to make decisions at any level of the organisation to achieve competitive advantage.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Practical Problem Solving & Decision Making training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver using tools and techniques based on cutting-edge, whole-brain technologies.
Critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Decision makers must employ a variety of methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours