Practical Problem Solving & Decision Making
This Practical Problem Solving & Decision Making training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver using tools and techniques based on cutting-edge, whole-brain technologies.
Critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Decision makers must employ a variety of methodologies and creative processes to achieve competitive advantage.
Introduction & objectives
- Personal & programme objectives
Problem & opportunity identification
- How to spot them?
- Is there a difference?
Problem solving processes
- The difference between problems and symptoms
Goal setting and vision creation
- Creating the vision
- Plotting the course in actionable goals
- Brainstorming (the right way)
Critical thinking techniques
- Reality Vs perception
- Establishing facts
- Identifying the relevant information
- Purpose, goal or end in view
- Issue or problem to be solved
- Frame of reference (world view and role)
- Empirical evidence
- Results or consequences
At Course Completion Candidates:
- Make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
- Recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity
- Transform your creativity into practical business solutions
This Practical Problem Solving & Decision Making training programme may be of interest to managers or anyone who require to think critically to make decisions at any level of the organisation to achieve competitive advantage.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.