This Report Writing training course is a Half Day virtual programme, designed to introduce candidates to the knowledge of Report Writing. This course is designed to teach participants a systematic and logical approach to preparing documents so that they can write better reports, quicker and with less stress.
Candidates plan and prepare reports to ensure accuracy, brevity and clarity with all Report Writing. Preparing and polishing techniques for professional good-looking, error-free reports is essential.
- Using a systematic approach to preparing a report.
- Planning a report – considering your purpose, audience, timetable, content, structure and style.
- Creating an outline for a report before writing.
- Structuring a report to ensure a logical flow.
- Planning a report’s contents, to include visual aids and examples.
- Constructing titles, headings, subheadings and visual aids.
- Writing to ensure accuracy, brevity and clarity.
- Using plain English.
- Avoiding common errors of grammar, punctuation and layout.
- Polishing techniques for a professional, good-looking, error-free report.
- Writing an executive summary
This Report Writing virtual training programme may be of interest to anyone who wished to learn to use techniques in order to create professional, clear, well structured, error-free reports.