- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Benefits of Conflict
- Understanding Behaviour
- Building Rapport
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Resolving Conflict
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
At the end of this course, you will be able:
- Understand both the negative and positive impacts that conflict can have on the effectiveness of the business.
- Differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- Understand that, as a leader, you are responsible for facilitating conflict resolution.
- Discuss the importance of hearing all perspectives and reaching common ground on the problem or conflict.
- Practice techniques and use a seven step process to effectively resolve conflict.
- This program emphasizes hands-on skills practice to give participants significant opportunity to become comfortable with conflict resolution.
This Conflict Management & Resolution training programme may be of interest to all employees responsible for Conflict Resolution including Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline workers.
Classroom Based, Instructor Led
This Conflict Management & Resolution remote training course is a half day public programme, designed for employees responsible for Conflict Resolution including Executives, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline workers.
Conflict in the workplace can, and does, negatively affect your business, your employees, and, most importantly, your customers. As a result, targets can be missed, sales lost, and budgets overrun. This fun, interactive one-day program will show you how to resolve conflict quickly and effectively, thus minimizing the impact to your organization and its goals.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours