- Introduction & Course Objectives
- What is Diversity, Equality & Bias
- The Positive Consequences of Diversity, Equality & Bias
- Employment Equality Act
- Dignity at Work / Harassment Bullying
- Reporting & Whistleblowing
- The benefits of Diversity
- Supporting & Ensuring Diversity
- Bias & Impacts of Bias
- Conscious Vs Unconscious Bias
- Managing for Equality & Inclusion
- Encouraging a Positive Working Environment
- Implementing and rolling out a Diversity, Equality & Bias Policy
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Diversity, Equality & Bias training course is designed for all managers, team leaders or other roles responsible for staff within organisation while all employees would benefit from training on this area.
Optima Training deliver this course also as a customised session onsite for organisations with competitive group rates available.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Diversity, Equality & Bias training course is designed for all managers, team leaders or other roles responsible for staff and is to provide a comprehensive understanding of Diversity, Equality & Unconscious Bias within organisations.
The Diversity, Equality & Bias course will enable attendees to value the positive benefits which will be derived from a strong organisational culture which actively promotes diversity and equality – and ensures that stereotyping, discrimination and any obstacles that could might be present that would prevent someone attaining their rights or reaching their potential would be removed.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours