- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Key Considerations for First Aid Responders
- Covid & First Aid
- Updates from PHECC
- Assessment of the Key Issues and Concerns
- Covid & the Training Facility
- Covid & Training & Guidance provided
- Scene Safety
- New Guidance on CPR
- Risk Management for FARs
- Physical Distancing & Separation Measures for Safe Training
- Hygiene & Infection Control
- Safe use of PPE
- Review of Practical Steps to Become Compliant
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This course may be beneficial to all those who are qualified as First Aid Responders – who have previously completed First Aid Response (FAR and FAR Refresher training).
Live Remote Webinar via GoToWebinar
This Covid Update for First Aid Responders course is designed to facilitate First Aid Responders with an update on Covid and to comply with the Return to Work Protocols.
The Covid Return to Work Protocol states that First Responders should be provided with updated training on infection prevention and control principles including guidance on hand hygiene and appropriate use of personal protective equipment when delivering first aid.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours