- Introduction & Course Objectives
- How to make good communications part of your work practice?
- How to cope with anger, fear and stress and the effect it can have on ourselves and others?
- Challenging behaviour–how to spot the potential danger signs.
- Identifying what causes people to act out?
- How to handle the conflict situations? Non Physical Intervention.
- Techniques for preventing incidents from escalation
- Legislation and its impact on dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Reporting & de-briefing difficult incidents
- Developing the strategy or action plan for the team and organization to avoid & reduce conflict situations and aggressive behaviour at work.
- Case Studies.
- HIQA Guidance Identified.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This course may be beneficial to healthcare providers who deal with challenging behaviour with their clients in their everyday work.
Webinar interactive Training with experienced Trainer with a practical focus.
This Dealing with Challenging/Responding Behaviour course is a pro-active webinar to train staff in remaining safe and simultaneously keeping their clients safe. This 3 Hour Course is designed to train staff in remaining safe and simultaneously keeping their clients safe. This Course is engaging and interactive and will help you to gain new skills and confidence with conflict management. This training will help you in dealing with challenging or aggressive / physical behaviour within a Healthcare environment
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours