- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Mental Health Awareness
- Becoming more aware of your thoughts and feelings and making unconscious thoughts more conscious.
- Identifying emotions and reactions that trigger stress and upset the alignment of good mental health.
- Why we experience Mental Health issues such as Anxiety, Depression, reoccurring/invasive thought process
- Tools to combat stress and promote well-being and positive emotions
- Learning about the signs, symptoms and causes of triggers.
- Motivation Factors
- Learning how to become self-compassionate and more compassionately detached from stressors
- An Introduction to grounding, breath work & Meditation techniques – proven self-care practices
- Learning new resilience techniques & a new ability to re-frame situations in a more productive way.
- Help to reduce Stigma in relation to Mental Health
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
Healthcare Industry – In order to promote balance and prevent burn out from work demands, particularly at this time (Covid19)
All – working or living within a stressful environment
All who are mentally challenged with the restrictions of Covid19 lock-down and want to learn positive coping skills & techniques.
All – who have become aware that they need to learn how to take care of their mental health
All whom have a family member struggling with their mental health.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course
Mental Health Awareness is a 3 hour Training event with regular breaks with our Mental Health Trainer
Groups rates are available for all Workplaces, any Remote Workplace, Charity Groups, Voluntary Organisations & Families
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours