- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Manual Handling
- Ergonomics and risk assessment
- Instructional skills
- Mechanisms used to assimilate knowledge
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
Course learning outcomes
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess the relevant danger or safety of manual handling tasks
- Recommend preventative measures which can reduce the risk of injury
- Lift and handle load safely
- Identify ergonomic risks and recommend control measures
- Instruct others on the theory and techniques of safe manual handling
Classroom based Instructor led training
This Manual Handling Instructor Refresher Course is a 1 day course intended for fully qualified QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructors and assessors, who want to refresh their skills and stay up to date with any changes to legislation.
March 26th 2024
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
You must be a qualified QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor – proof of certification will be required.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours