- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Internal policy and procedure discussed and best practice guidance
- Changing needs of residents
- Palliative – End of Life Care
- Symptom Management
- Care Planning for Patients facing the end of their life
- Working with families and effective communication
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
Health care workers who need to be aware of policies and legal compliance, communication skills, and dealing with preparation for end of life and grieving families.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
Our Palliative Care –End of Life course is a half-day programme which will teach the skills and knowledge care workers need for dealing with patients facing end of life, as well as palliative care and learning to work with their families.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours