Basic First Aid
This Basic First Aid training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to provide attendees with practical first aid skills to treat bleeding, fractures, burns & injuries.
• What is first aid
• How to call emergency services.
• Maintaining safe systems of work.
• Brief introduction to circulation wounds and bleeding
• Management of nose bleeds etc.
• Application of dressings to wounds.
• Management of heart attack.
• Introduction to CPR.
• Management of choking casualty – Heimlich manoeuvre.
• Management of unconscious casualty – recovery position.
• Management of burns and application of burns dressings
This Basic First Aid training programme may be beneficial to all people or companies that have a requirement for basic first aid.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.