- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Safe Manual Handling Essentials
- Legislation & Best Practice for Child Moving & Lifting
- Risk Assessment for Handling
- Normal Human Movement
- Person Handling Techniques
- Do’s & Dont’s
- Practice in safe handling of children
- Demonstration & practice of safe use of hoists, slide sheets where available
- Practical workshops
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Child Lifting Techniques for Schools may be beneficial to all school staff, including school management, teachers, SNAs and parents
Classroom Based Training with a practical hands on focus.
Customised to the specific needs of the School Group
This Child Lifting Techniques for schools training course is a 3-hour programme, is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, and skills to enable school staff to correctly move and lift children in the appropriate manner and can be customised to include lifting from Buggies / Buses, Wheelchairs, Slide Sheets/Boards.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours