- Introduction & Course Objectives
- What is Remote Working?
- Impacts, Opportunities and Potential Pitfalls of Remote Working
- Effective Communication & Collaboration-Collaboration Tools
- Self-Leadership and Emotional Intelligence in Remote Working
- Managing your Remote Time and Workload-Time & Organisational Management.
- Stress Management & Wellbeing
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Essential Skills for Remote Workers course will be beneficial to new and existing remote workers, and those working remotely full time or partially.
Instructor Led Live Webinar
This Essential Skills for Remote Workers Live Webinar will provide participants with knowledge on how to successfully navigate the remote working environment. Participants will be provided with tips and techniques for making daily work more productive while working remotely.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours