- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Promoting Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Role and functions of HSA
- Safety Statements
- Roles & Rights of Health & Safety Representatives
- Effective Communication and Meeting Participation
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazard and Fire Prevention
- Common causes of Accident & Prevention Strategies
- Occupational Health
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Health & Safety Representative training course is designed to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge to be a safety representative.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course
This Health & Safety Representative training course is a 3 Day public programme, designed to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge to fulfill their role as a safety representative, to promote and maintain safety and health in the workplace and effectively represent employees on health & safety issues.
Next Dates: 6th, 7th & 8th September
1st, 2nd & 3rd November
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours