- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Working at Height Regulations, 2006)
- Fall Prevention
- Permanent Work Platforms
- Temporary Work Platforms (Scaffolding)
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (M.E.W.P)
- Opening/Edge Protection
- Roof Work
- Fall Protection
- Safety Netting
- Use Care & Storage of the Harness
- Anchorage Points
- Ladder Safety
- Practical element of donning and doffing harnesses , harness checks etc is required as part of this course.
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
- Course Content
- Intended Audience
- Method of Delivery
- Additional Course Details & Info
- Related Consultancy
This Working with Height Working at Heights Instructor course training programme may be beneficial to those who are required to instructor employees who are required to work at height.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course
The aim of this Working at Heights Instructor course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to train others work safely at heights and inspect their own harness & lanyard.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours